Thank you so much for nominating me, Jasmine! These tags and awards are so much fun to do! And Jasmine has an awesome book blog over at How Useful Is It so please check her out and give her a follow.
Ok first here’s the boring bit, the rules…
– Show the award on your blog
– Thank the person that has nominated you
– Share 7 random facts about yourself
– Nominate a few blogs
– Link your nominees
7 Random Facts About Me:
1) I can’t get enough of chocolate and cakes and pastries. Oh and ice cream! Every day I have to have something sweet otherwise I will be very grumpy! (Not even kidding I have sweet related hangry outbursts all the time haha)
2) Unlike most bookstagrammers and book bloggers I do not have a book buying problem. I’m pretty good at only buying one or two books at a time and then reading them. The only exception is the library where I’ll get out 8 books and return half of them unread (whoops).
3) Halloween and Autumn make September, October and November my favourite months of the year. I just love being able to wear cosy jumpers and coats. And it rains more often so I don’t feel guilty about staying inside reading. And I love that it gets darker earlier. Oh and horror films are more fun at this time of the year!
4) I annoy everyone I’m out with whenever I go. Not for a really terrible reason though haha. It’s because I like taking hundreds of photos of everything so I’ll slow the whole day down. I’ll come back from a simple walk on the beach with hundreds of photos. I guess I should make an instagram or something for them?
5) I don’t wear much make up. Just mascara and a bit of concealer to cover any spots. I definitely do not get this trend for putting highlighter, blusher AND bronzer all on your cheeks?!
6) My favourite Disney films are Peter Pan and Beauty and the Beast. I’ve watched them both more times than I can count and look for any books or movies that “retell” either story. I think the tv show Once Upon A Time has a Peter Pan and Hook storyline right? I need to get on that show already!
7) Out of all the social media sites I use Instagram is easily the most fun for me! For some reason it’s a really positive place and I rarely see nasty arguments or offensive comments. Amongst the book community anyway. Not sure what goes on in the wider Instagram world!
And finally I must pass on this award!
Find Me On: